FOCUS ON GREEN AVIATION
Climate change is one of the most serious challenges facing the world today and the Aerospace & Defense industry has a role to play.
Bringing efficiency and more sustainability in aviation operations is now a major strategic goal for our industry. That is why at ADDEV Materials, a strong CSR mindset is fully integrated at the heart of our innovation ambitions, to bring “responsible added value” to materials.
Our goal is therefore to actively participate in the Green Aviation challenge by:
- Offering more economical and efficient solutions in handling chemicals thanks to customized packaging to reduce the environmental footprint related to material losses and waste.
- Formulating more responsible chemicals by reducing their environmental and human health impact (Zip-Chem biodegradable EPA approved range and chrome-free solutions).
- Working in close collaboration with our supplier partners to bring more and more responsible chemicals and solutions to the market.
ADDEV MATERIALS AEROSPACE LTD ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Addev Materials Aerospace Ltd is responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. It is our priority to encourage our customers, suppliers and stakeholders to do the same.
In support of these aims we will:
- Promote and develop products, processes and services which have progressively lower environmental impacts and encourage our suppliers and customers to adopt them. Evaluate new products, processes and services for their environmental impact.
- Take care of our own location ensuring that we minimise the risk of our own impacts on the environment including waste.
- Know what regulations apply to our business and ensure that we comply or exceed their requirements at all times.
- Measure, manage and reduce our carbon footprint and consumption of energy, fuel and natural resources.
- Develop a formal environmental management system that allows us to identify, evaluate, manage and reduce our environmental impacts.
- Participate in an externally monitored environment management program that achieves 3rd party accreditation.